NEHAWU is involved in transformation, democratisation and restructuring at all levels of government and private sector to ensure that the public sector reflects the community it is serving. Management structures must change, delivery of services to communities must improve, communities and workers must be part of decisions and running of public institutions.
NEHAWU will use its muscle of collective power for:
• Better WAGES and Conditions of Employment.
• Providing INDEMNITY ASSURANCE (SCHEME) for NURSES, and all members;
• Providing MEDICAL AID SCHEME for all members;
• Providing PROVIDENT FUND for all members;
• Providing GROUP INSURANCE SCHEME for all members.
NEHAWU is currently negotiating:
• With a major Bank for provision of Assistance Subsidy for all its members;
• Bursary Scheme for the children of its members;
• HIV infection insurance payment;
• Social Relief loans (include Education, Disasters, Housing etc.) for members;
NEHAWU 2011 Brochure
NEHAWU Recruitment Pamphlet
NEHAWU Membership Form
NEHAWU Membership Data Update Form
Termination of Trade Union Membership Form
NEHAWU Stop Order Payrol Deduction Form